sábado, 6 de junho de 2009

Anonimous naïf poem

Once a anonimous told me:
You dream too much...
It's almost true
but not from you.

I can see you by a mile
You think you can foul me?
Distract me for a while?

Wash your ideias in the swimming pool
Cause, you will not play me again as a foul

Now, I know who you are... my love
I know every inch of your brain
Almost as well as every corner of your skin
I can even understand your sour pain

You selected our way
And by God...
Left me astray

Murdered love on the way through
And by God...
I really loved you

I'm not a postponed wish
And by God...
Maybe the aquarium just lost the fish

I will be truly happy in sin
Either you posting anonimous
or having the "balls" to sign in

Yours truly
OCTOPUSS ... in sin

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

pelo menos já sabes que é a anónima... in Naif Mode...e desconfio que neste texto já sabias quem era... certo?